Monday, October 3, 2011

tired

1 comment:

  1. Katherine, i love this. I understand it, i understand you, i understand your words. You really know how to express yourself. The emotions i feel when i look at this picture are immense, overwhelming. It makes me want to spill everything out, to bleed out all my emotions. I feel as if i need to tell you everything. That i need my own way of filtering my emotions or i'll overflow. Music, art, design. Im in awe. The feeling i get from looking at it...its just..i understand. Thats the only way to put it. I understand and i feel the same. You know i do. I hope that you can be happy, you know that that is what i want for you. To be happy. Thank you, for sharing this piece. You dont realize how much each one speaks to me, how much each one changes my life. Im addicted to your drawings. Im addicted to your writing. Thats a key part of what makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete